1.21.2010

To Thesis or To Project

So now that I've had a day to think about "to thesis or to project," I've decided that the prospect of a project sounds more satisfying. And, after Steve's recent Tiddlywiki post, I LOVE the idea that he proposed below. Love.

A Hypertextual Interpretation of "How Has the Internet Changed the Way You Think?" - This project interprets a series of answers to that question, posed by Edge, using hypertext to draw links between common concepts and ideas. The narrative describes the underlying motivation behind creating this project, places the project in theoretical context, and assesses the implementation of the project.

It draws on many of my keywords and concepts I started this journey with. And presenting an analysis is always fun (after all, what would this journey be like if it didn't have some good old fashioned fun?).

No comments:

Post a Comment